Products & Services
By building successful partnerships, Optimum Re has maintained steady growth and profitability, earning a solid reputation as a reinsurer that provides efficient and professional client service.
Optimum Re offers reinsurance solutions, competitive pricing, full underwriting services, research & development and an individual record administration system which enhances its risk management services for Life, Critical Illness and supplemental products.
Year after year, we continue to successfully expand our presence in the market through organic growth, block acquisitions, and personalized solutions tailored to increase growth for our clients.
In the early years our focus on serving the smaller insurance companies and fraternals brought
reinsurance support and much-needed expertise to this market segment, laying the foundation
for our subsequent expansion into the large company marketplace.
Optimum remains committed to new markets, profitable growth for our clients and to providing
new capacity and expertise to client companies.
Optimum Re provides high value client support across every facet of insurance product
development and management:
6 - Underwriting
- International underwriting network
- 24-hour time service on facultative quotes
- Facultative support with no minimum case size
- Second opinion
- Guideline design and application review
- Unique Web-based Critical Illness underwriting manual
- New web-based user-friendly Life underwriting manual launched in 2012
- Critical Illness underwriting training and support
- Web-based underwriting manual for life and older age products
- Medical Director Support
- Training seminars – including our top-rated Annual Underwriting Seminar
Why Optimum Re?
- Reinsurance and
- "Fresh" capacity,
reinsurance risk diversification, Jumbo
- Pioneer and leader in
- Full underwriting services,
Fac cases, no minimum
- Underwriting Seminars –
fully subscribed, "rave"
- Web-based Life and CI
administration - >
information and reporting
Need more information?
Contact your marketing
Log on help?
Call Jill Thompson at
972-813-0960 or email her at
Dr. Minas Joannides at
972-813-1007 or email him at